Sunday, August 22, 2010

Food Find: Ice Cream Maker


Although the summer is almost over, its still well into the 90's in Florida and sometimes the only relief you can find is a summer rain and some ice cream. 

Yesterday, we went on shopping to a local thrift store and found this Hamilton Beach half pint ice cream maker. From what I recall, I can't remember ever making ice cream and I certainly have never made it with our son. It seems like a fun challenge and a new way to incorporate our "Kids in the Kitchen". So for $8 we took home an ice cream maker. This blue color reminds me of something vintage so I had to give you guys a sneak peek at whats to come. 

This week we will be sharing with you our results of ice cream making. Who knows, we may have some gelato in our future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment